- We choose what we eat. Jesus says "I am the Bread of Life"
- God provided manna (bread) for the children of Israel to survive; Jesus is our bread of life to survive.
- Do I truly understand that Jesus is the Son of God and that He is the Bread of Life and the Bread of Life does not spoil.
- We are ambassadors and we are to share that Jesus is the Bread of Life
- God sent the bread and it is not from any earthly means
- Physically, I need to have bread many times in a day to be filled, and spiritually, I need to go to the Bread of Life frequently for renewal and strength.
- We can not force anyone to be hungry for the Bread of Life
- Many things are out there to temporarily satisfy us, but nothing can satisfy us as Christ can. He who eats of it will never die.
- I choose to deny Christ or else walk with Him and have life. Those who choose not the Bread of Life have no life at all.